1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Playboy mansion party??

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by captainron62, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone been? I just got an invitation by email to attend. I used to have an association with the Playboy family, I have been to several of their events, but never one of the large parties at the Mansion.

I really didnt stay in touch with anyone over the last few years, so I am just reaching out to see if anyone has been there as an average Joe and what the experience was like?

The invite is for the Halloween party this months and says must RSVP by Monday the 8th.

2. craps1

craps1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a blast. I'd go just for the experience. Not many have the opportunity.

3. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    never been but if you need a wingman, count me in!!

4. Mitkraft

Mitkraft High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I didn't know any better I'd say this sounds more like bragging! :poke:

Count me (and the wife actually) as super jealous! :nworthy: I expect a trip report! :popcorn

5. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lots of movie stars, celebrities, comedians, etc will be there plus the beautiful gals.

The party is free. lol.

Here is my advise: Fly to LAX, take Prime time shuttle to the Playboy mansion for $20. after party is over.... Take the Shuttle back to LAX or Burbank Airport and fly to Vegas. Then you can party in Vegas the next day.

I know how to party.lol. You have to love Halloween to go to all that trouble.

I think the New Years Eve party will be better. They invite all of the Calendar Playmates since the 1950's. Try to get invited to that party. LucyR.

6. S'AllGoodMan

S'AllGoodMan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't wait to hear this trip report! :thumbsup:

7. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

Is this the actual Halloween bash that Hef will attend? There are other Halloween parties that are essentially just parties thrown by promoters at the mansion. Hef apparently let them do that as a portion goes to charity. Couple of bunnies attend those ones but nowhere near the celebrities and bunnies that attend one of Hef's bashes. The other parties can be a sausage fest with guys spending $1000 a ticket just to say they partied at the mansion.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.