1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Planning a Girls Weekend, How to use LP?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Deb1125, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb1125

Deb1125 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are planning a girls weekend for a 50th birthday party in November. I have about 100k loyalty points. I have never redeemed any points, so I'm not clear about how some of the rewards. So, I am looking for some advice on how to spend them.
    We are needing two rooms for three nights each from a Thurs - Sunday, so it seems all the room comps will not work. What about the 25% off discount? Can I use it for two rooms? Can I get multiple show tickets? Such as two free Zarkana tickets, and a companion b1g1 Zarkana at the same time?
    Any other suggestions? I want to get the best bang for my LP!
    Thanks!
    :wave:

2. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you are traveling with a bunch of others, have them start playing the game ASAP. Each person can redeem 3 rewards in a 30 day period. Each person can only redeem one of each specific rewards as well (with a few exceptions) By having multiple people pay, you can have 9,12, 15, etc.. rewards to redeem and can also have multiple people redeem the same awards.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure if you can use that discount for 25% off 2 rooms, but I would believe that you could. But... in my opinion, there are usually the same type discounts posted on this board with added bonuses, free buffets, etc. I wouldn't bother with the 25% discount reward myself.

Yes and no.
    You could get the premium companion ticket (15,500) along with 1 (premium) ticket (78,000) then ask them about purchasing 2 premium tickets ($258+ fees) when you call to redeem.

OR

You could get the standard companion ticket (6,000) along with 1 (standard) ticket (49,500) then ask them about purchasing 2 standard tickets ($160+ fees) when you call to redeem.

You can't redeem for more than 1 of each reward, so redeeming for 2 of the single ticket rewards isn't possible.

I would take 16gauge's advice and get your friends to play as well. Depending on how long until your tri, they might be able to get enough for a standard ticket, then you all get together and tell them you have 4 people wanting to redeem for free tickets and would like to sit together. they will work with you with that too. That way, everyone gets a ticket and you no one has to pay for a ticket, then you can use the remaining points for food, drinks, etc.

4. Deb1125

Deb1125 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tips. I've asked the other 3 to start playing. I'm not sure they will earn enough by Nov 21st. But it can't hurt to try!

Any other suggestions for using my LP's?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.