1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Planet Hollywood Valet

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Guardian, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guardian

Guardian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is the easiest way to use, get to the PH valet? Thanks.

2. rooster42000

rooster42000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there is an entrance on the strip and the best entrance is the one on Harmon, its the best way.

3. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There isn't an entrance to the valet from the Strip. The Harmon entrance, agreed, would be best.
    From the Strip, you could go down the driveway at Paris and then around back to PH.

4. degeneratewho

degeneratewho Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you drive something nice/luxury high performance, I would avoid their valet like the plaque. I only stayed there because the bachelor party group I was going with all stayed there so I had no choice and booked a room there so we can all be in the same hotel. the valet there put 7-8 miles on my car and burned at least a 1/8 tank of my gas. (I know they did forsure because I took a picture of the mileage when I dropped it off) when I confronted them about it, it was a bunch of b.s. and they did nothing. funny this type of thing never happens at the nicer hotels I stay at on the strip.

5. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed there last November on our father / son trip and valeted my brothers brand new F-150. When the valet brought his truck around he was hauling ass. My brother commented that he was going pretty fast for the crowded area. When we got in the truck the ice cooler on the floor in the back had turned on it's side spilling the contents on the floor. They didn't seem too concerned and the valet joked that he would get the truck quicker next time. My brother was not amused and he is a pretty good tipper giving 5 bucks on drop off hoping they would take good care of his truck.

Mark

6. rhinoman7

rhinoman7 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Using the valet parking at PH is the best way to go due to the long walk through the MM Mall from self-parking, especially when you first arrive and have all of your luggage. Unfortunately, they seem to be the slowest when it comes to getting your car back. I have used valet parking at almost every property on the strip, and I would say that the average time to get your car back on a not-too-busy day is 3-5 minutes. PH's average is more like 15-20 minutes, which almost makes using self-parking a better option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.