1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Planet Hollywood and the Wynn Part one

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Billy Vegas, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy Vegas

Billy Vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

The trip started in the United Airlines Red Carpet lounge at Heathrow Airport. I had enough Mileage Plus miles for Mrs. Vegas and myself (the 1st time we have been to Vegas, just the 2 of us,no kids no buddies.This was my 14th trip and her 7th!) to fly Business class via SFO. Just had to pay $122 each taxes. The lounge in London is unlike the ones at LAX and SFO. Not only can you help yourself to complimentary soft drinks and snacks but you can also help yourself to Beers Wines and Spirits,as opposed to having to buy them at a bar in the U.S. Also there are a few PCs with free internet access. The flight was a pleasure with the Champagne flowing and a lunch of Filet Mignon. We had chosen to take the afternoon flight,thinking it might help with jet lag not having to get up so early in the morning and arriving in Vegas at night,it worked a little bit. Arrived at PH about 9.30pm via Bell Trans shuttle $10.50 each return.Thought I would try the $20 trick for the 1st time. Handed a young tall,slim, dark haired girl in her early 20s( I won't reveal her name as it may get her in trouble) my passport and CC with a folded $20 peeping out from under the CC, they sat on the counter as I asked if there were any complimentary upgrades, she informed me what I already knew that they were sold out but she would look,a few seconds later after some typing she genuinely seemed sorry that she couldn't upgrade me but she would give me strip view.She picked up my ID etc.and it was then that I realised it had been hidden by her PC screen, the $20 fell on to the counter and she looked a bit embarrassed, she then said maybe I can move a few things around and what do you know a resort room 2131 with south strip view. After taking our bags to the room and a quick freshen up,we felt a little hungry so it was a quick visit to Fatburger(I know how to treat a Lady). We stocked up at the ABC store in the Miracle Mile Shops and then returned to 2131 to close our eyes for the 1st time in 25hours. TBC.....

2. gmoney590

gmoney590 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You definetly know how to treat a lady lol. Now, you've got me waiting to see where else you take her to dine.

3. Billy Vegas

Billy Vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gmoney590 it is 2.30am here in England. But I promise,when i post it,you will not be disappointed with my breakfast choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.