1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pirates Cove Caribbean Gold Quest

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by sageblue, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sageblue

sageblue High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    (or whatever it's called)

I just completed it for some unknown reason. I had been sitting on a ton of chips (to me), so I decided to just burn through it, playing mainly Around the World at 1k/spin, with forays into a few other games. I forgot to write down how many loyalty points I started with, which would have been really useful, but here are some stats:

Map
    Prize=1500
    Cost=~180,000

Compass
    Prize=2000
    Cost=~400,000

Spyglass
    Prize=3000 x 10 bonus=30,000
    Cost=~900,000

Keys
    Prize=5000 x 12 bonus=60,000
    Cost=~1,700,000

Treasure Chest
    Prize=15,000 x 15 bonus=225,000
    Cost=~2,600,000

I ended up down 300,000 chips total. Again, I don't know how many LPs I earned, but it had to be a good amount, given the number of levels I went through (at 1000 a level). It seems Around the World has pretty low volatility, so that or Jewels Verne might be the game to do if you're taking a stab at this. Then again, it might not be worth it (keep in mind I currently have 300k fewer chips than I did when I started, which includes the prizes, collecting from properties, and one daily spin), especially if you can't "bankroll" it.

Good luck!

2. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What level are you? Your multipliers are quite a bit higher than mine. I'm level 103

3. sageblue

sageblue High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After doing this, I'm now at level 235. I have no idea if it that had anything to do with how many chips it took me to get each prize: perhaps it's proportional to the prize.

4. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm at level 178 and my prizes are the same as yours. I'm thinking that you probably topped out your LP meter if you finished it already. I stopped a while ago cuz my LP counter stopped filling up. I wish they had a pop up that lets you know when you've hit the 2000 LP limit. I'm halfway through the last portion of it. I kinda laughed after the first 10 and gettin a whoppin 1500 chips. I enjoy the game and the fact that you can get some decent freebies to compliment your trip to vegas. :beer:

5. cap7557

cap7557 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info.

Those are my usual choices as well because they include both a 20-line format (which is efficient for earning LPs), and a skill element (enabling the possibility of a better-than-average return).

Sometimes I just want to auto-spin without needing to intervene, but every slot game requires attention for bonus rounds, jackpots and bonus promotions such as the current one.

6. sageblue

sageblue High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought that I would hit it too last night when I was really plowing through, but I continued to accumulate LPs, because I too was going to stop playing when I hit the limit. I also could have been too bleary-eyed to notice tho.

7. Vagabond

Vagabond Guest

It's getting a little nuts with these quests they have us doing. 225k chips for betting 2.6mil. Kind of explains the betting of 80 chips for an item once every 10-20 spins vs 2k chips for an item every couple spins.

8. Paulie_D

Paulie_D Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But you'd be playing anyway so it's free stuff....don't sweat the collecting...if it happens, it happens.

9. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I completed it this evening, 15,000 x 2 for 30,000.

I'm at level 34.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  10. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I concur...
    I got 30k coins for finishing it and I'm level 42..
    The wife only got 15k coins and she's level 33...
    However, we follow strictly to 200 coins per spin on Jules Verne (until XP Level 53)

Palace Tower Suite!
  11. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I need 13 more items to reach the end (150,000 chips for me at level 116). Problem is I'm down to 56,000 red chips right now, plus whatever I can collect tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.