1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Picasso or Le Cirque

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by obrien73, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obrien73

obrien73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Headed to Vegas in a couple of weeks and my wife has decided that she would like to have French. I would love to try Joel Robuchon is a little out of my comfort zone price wise. I think she would love the D├ęgustation Menu at either Picasso or Le Cirque, but I am torn.

Which would you suggest and why.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    don't waste your time or money at JR. way overpriced and stuffy and the food wasn't any better than anything i've had anywhere else. plus it took us 3.5 hours and we only did the 6 course menu. way too long. also cost me twice my usual bill at Le Cirque and wasn't half as good IMO. personally i prefer Le Cirque to anywhere, but a big part of that is we've been there several times and the staff knows us pretty well and treats us very well. but you can't go wrong with Picasso either. if you go to Le Cirque ask for table 90.

3. obrien73

obrien73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks shifter! I've seen a few of your posts on Le Cirque and have been leaning in that direction. Table 90 eh? Do you prefer the wait staff at that table or the view? Should I tell them shifter sent me? :wink2:

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    table 90 is the corner booth by the window with a great view of the fountains. best table in the house. the wait staff works as a team so you'll see several of them throughout the night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.