1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Photo adventure tours

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by golfer1903, Sep 9, 2016.

1. golfer1903

golfer1903 Low-Roller

Dec 25, 2010
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do not use them. They are terrible service. They cram as many people as they can in a van that is way to snall for the amt of people. You can even sit with your travel companions on a all day tour do to the over booking and seating arrangement. Not even two people Nex to each other. What is that. Crazy to spend that kind of money and be crammed in a van and can't even talk to your travel companion.
    Food provided. Another joke. Does not matter I guess that they ask you what you want for lunch. Because I did not get what I ordered anyway.
    They did not care that I had to skip lunch on a all day tour because I can't eat what they provided not what I ordered.
    Driver was very nice guy can't recall his name. But he sucked as a tour guide. Barely spoke. Only a few points if interest.
  2. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

May 28, 2009
    Lancashire, UK
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with them. I have only used them once and that was about 3 years ago. I did the L.A tour with them and it was a good experience, I may have been lucky though as I was a solo traveller which meant I got to ride up front in the van. I also looked at the Area 51 trip they do. It was way too expensive though, it was more expensive than the L.A trip which I couldn't get my head round.