1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

phony reflexology business women senteced for ripping of men

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by paperposter, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    phony reflexology business women senteced for ripping of men no happy ending

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/woman-who-ran-phony-reflexology-club-sent-prison

A woman who ran a phony reflexology business that lured men into thinking they could pay for sex was sent to prison Friday, while a bouncer and three women who worked for her were given probation.

Gia Buford, whom prosecutors accused of laying out the plans for Club Exclusive II, was ordered to serve between five and 12-and-a-half years in prison.

The 48-year-old was convicted in April on 16 felonies, including racketeering and theft, along with Brittani Lampkin, 27, Jamison Ahearn, 44, Nicole Seaton, 24, James Balgas, 46, and Jennifer Munoz, 26.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  2. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Article says "we are aware of other establishments operating in this manner"

Really? All those "massage" parlors aren't legitimate spas? Actually I have a friend who is a cabbie in Vegas. Gave me the skinny on them. Exactly like the article explains except you get thumped by the bouncers if you don't pay up. Cabbies get up to $200 for bringing suckers to these places. They advertise in the cabbie magazines!

It is definitely buyer beware in Las Vegas.

3. spicole

spicole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A "massage parlor" that offer extra services for tips seems like it is in a completely different ballpark versus a business that lures customers in to then extort cash under the threat of violence.

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    correct a massage parlor that gives u a happy ending and this are 2 differnt things, this one made it seem like it then took ur money and threw u to the curb

5. mrem3200

mrem3200 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is actually a pretty good business model, I mean who is going to report that they got taken. "Excuse me officer but I was trying to pay for sex and they took my money but I didn't get a BJ". Sort of like the guys you hear about once in a while that report that their pot got stolen.

6. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Headline should have read "Unhappy Ending."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.