1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Phone number for booking multiple show tickets?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by gms5997, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gms5997

gms5997 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I purchased tickets for KA and the redemption instructions no longer have a phone number listed to book seats for the show. I just want to make sure our seats are together and calling them makes it easier to do that. Does anyone have that number? or any suggestions on how to book online to get seats together?

2. gertpete

gertpete Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the same question, just remeemed my points for a ticket to Ka and the redemption has changed: There's a link to redeem your ticket online, with your seats automatically chosen. My partner will redeem his own points and we of course want to be seated together.

My previous show redemption - for Zarkana - mail asked to call to reserve seats. Not sure if the number is the same for all shows and if it's still in use but why not give it a try?
    Here's a copy paste from the instructions:

Contact Number 855-881-6074 or 702-531-2197
    Hours of Operation Daily 6am - 10pm (Pacific Time)

3. ssleepy

ssleepy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried calling the other day and the lady said that if they choose the seats for you, there would be a $15 per ticket charge. She told me to book online and if the seats aren't next to each other that they could do a one time exchange for free. I booked three tickets one after another and ended up with connecting seats. Hope this helps a lil.

4. kyb

kyb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did this online last week. Between 2 people, It was 3 rewards for a total of 4 tickets (2 single free tix, and one BOGO) I booked these around midnight/One AM, and booked them back to back to back. And apparently the computer system seats you based on the order that the tickets are booked, as we got 4 seats in a row.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.