1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

PHL $104 September & October

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bernie2, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PHL has some $104 each way not every day September thru October. Not as good as the $94 from EWR but still quite good. Good luck

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which airline ????

3. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's SW.

4. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow ... our Wednesday flight schedule for our September trip to Vegas, on Southwest out of Chicago Midway, is presently ranging between 176 to 190 each way. I would imagine SWA needs to offer lower prices in PHL to attract passengers, whereas at Midway, they already have full flights with higher prices.

Hardly seems fair that the longer flights are cheaper than the shorter flights.

5. slickd23

slickd23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't see anything close to those prices for the dates in October we are going. Close to $400 plus stops. Both EWR and PHL.

6. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ High-Roller

Just booked PHL-LAS for 9/3-9/17 for $208 RT. We didn't plan on going in Sept but can't pass up that price.
    Slick 23, did you check the flexible date calendar? There are many flights in Oct. for $104 each way.
    Buddha, Phl flights ate always full too and prices have been high but every once in awhile they come up with a good fare like this.

7. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm glad somebody is able to take advantage of these. Buddha though the flights are full from MDW that's an opportunity to get bumped and that's good. Or so it seems to me.

8. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Bernie .... When I'm in the airport, waiting to fly to Vegas, I have no desire to take a later flight, and lose precious hours of my trip. Southwest knows full well that Chicago Midway is a hot-bed for Vegas travelers ... so there is no need to have lower prices (comparatively speaking) like they used to have back in the early years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.