1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Payless Car Rental???

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by TexasTechFan, Feb 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexasTechFan

TexasTechFan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have any experience using Payless Car Rental? My main questions are do they except debit cards without a big hassle and where is the rental counter? According to the SWA website it is located in the terminal but I have never noticed it before, of course I was not looking for it either. I have only used Budget & Dollar in Vegas but their price for 3/17-3/20 is quite a bit cheaper than the other 2.

2. codingkw

codingkw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most places will take a debit card, but they run your credit and they charge up to like 300$ deposit on top of the charges of the rental car. The best thing to do is go to your bank and see if they offer a secured credit card. You wont have to worry about the credit check.

Time to get married and have fun
  3. PaulBowdry

PaulBowdry Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used them once awhile ago and didn't have a problem. Just and FYI i have been having good luck with prices in rental cars using Costco travel. Don't know if you have a membership.

4. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI, Payless is located in the airport car rental facility. Just get on the car rental facility bus and it will take you there.

I have rented from them before but never with a debit card so sorry, can't help you with that. While I got my car you have to watch out because they try to hard sell you with the extras. They once tried to tell me that one of the extras was mandatory (it wasn't) and when I asked to speak with a manager they said the manager was out. I paid for the extra but when I got home I made a claim with my charge card company to have them remove the bogus extra charge.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.