1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pawn Stars viewing party?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by 75VWnut, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 75VWnut

75VWnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now that the show will be moving to Thursdays starting May 30th and I will be in LV at that time; does anyone know if they will be having a viewing party anywhere?

I did notice that Danny from Counts Kustoms had a few viewing parties at his bar for his new season...that is why I was asking.

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't exactly know what you mean by a viewing party. Can you explain? The Pawn Stars is a pretty small place which you can see from the bus heading downtown. While they are moving the show to thursdays, the show is not live; someone posted here that they tape at 2:30 but I'm not sure what days. I do recall people saying that the lines were long to go into the place, and I guess they restrict who is in during the taping.

I also noticed that they advertise tours to Pawn Stars. I don't know what your money buys you other than a ride to the site. I don't know how much the stars are working though some day I guess I'll get off the bus and check it out.

jimbo338

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never heard of a P.S viewing party. I have run into Big Hoss downtown a coir times. He hangs at Hogs and Heifers and the D.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.