1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Patio seating at Olives

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by jmsvss, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmsvss

jmsvss Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be visiting in October with a couple of friends. I have always wanted to visit the patio at Olives. Is this like Mon Ami Gabi - first come, first serve - or reservation? Is it available for drinks and apps or will we be expected to have dinner?

2. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is first come, first serve. You can make a reservation, but the patio is still first come, but at least you would have a table if they are booked. I am sure someone with a host or a high roller would be able to actually get a patio table reserved. I am sure you can just do drinks and apps, and if you are planning on going around the early dinner time, you would be more likely to get seated sooner on the patio.

3. TRN

TRN High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time I was in LV, I had my hotel concierge set up the reservation for me (another MGM property) and when we arrived the table on the patio was waiting for us. Might be FCFS but it can't hurt to try this too...

4. queentata

queentata High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just be there right before opening...and you will experience one of the best experiences of your life...well,if you love good food, great service, and the amazing Bellagio Fountains. I recommend a pear martini...memories.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First come..

We have eaten there many, many times and always got the patio, except when there was a private party. Your best shot is at 5pm when they first open. Then it can be rough until they turn those tables over in an hour or two. Unless of course things are quiet.

It is one of our favorite spots to take newbies. Taken guests there a number of times and they love it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.