1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Party of 4. Buy 2 extra tickets along with 2 for 1 MyVegas redemption?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vegas564, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegas564

vegas564 Newbie

Aug 17, 2015
    hi everyone,

first time poster on this board and new to my vegas. i was able to get enough point for a 2 for 1 offer to zarkana. my questions is... we are a party of 4 (myself, 2 kids (9 and 11) and grandma (limited english). Ideally I'd like to get tickets for all of us to sit together. Do they allow you to purchase additional tickets when you redeem the 2 for 1 offer? i haven't been able to find any info online on this. any help appreciated, thanks!
  2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Apr 24, 2014
    San Jose, CA
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, myVegas redemption is separate from ticket purchases. However, that being said, you should call the redemptioncenter and see what they might suggest.
    HGS - obligatory stay at mLife
    GGWU!!!!! My "rebate" for the years play!!
  3. hog

hog Tourist

Dec 6, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was a PITA but a group of 8 of us that were heading to Vegas in July and redeemed various single and 2 for 1 tickets to see Love. We just passed the phone around and gave them out redemption codes.

Not sure if we could have purchased additional tickets but if you had an additional 2 for 1 code (~5,000 lps?) you could make it happen.
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  4. PaulBowdry

PaulBowdry Low-Roller

Aug 24, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last year I had a two for one myvegas reward for Criss Angel and needed another ticket. I called to redeem the reward and they let me purchase an extra ticket so all the seats were together. Would make sense to have your wife make an account to get another two for one. But I was allowed to purchase an extra ticket with the redemption I guess is my point.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.