1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Parking Newark Airport

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by CCaroleann, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CCaroleann

CCaroleann Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking about possibly flying out of Newark Airport. We are going to Costa Rica and Newark is the closest airport to Philly that has a non-stop flight.

Can anyone recommend an off-site parking facility that you have used that has easy access from the NJ Turnpike, is safe and has reasonable pricing.

I checked and Long Term Parking at Newark Airport is $18 a day. Hoping for something 1/2 that price.

I don't want to just park at some random place found doing an internet search, if that makes sense.

Thank you

2. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've not parked at Newark since People's Express flew out of EWR, remember the flight attendants coming up the aisle with a manual credit card imprinter so you could pay for the flight?

There is a Groupon special of $4 per day, up to 6 days at some lot near the airport. If you are coming up from the south, some folks park at a NJ Transit station like Hamilton or Princeton Junction and take the train, or you could take Amtrak. I have read some online horror stories about parking at some Newark Airport lots and coming back to a damaged car.

3. jerseyguy

jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use a place called EZ Way Parking

Never had a problem with them ,secure lot ,24 hr. shuttle .Not far from Turnpike exit.

4. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ High-Roller

We've parked at Premier Parking and got a groupon for reduced parking which we'll use in April. We were very satisfied with the airport drop-off and pick-up and the facility is pretty close to the airport. Area looks pretty scary but the parking is secure.

5. smrtypnts

smrtypnts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I parked at a hotel last fall--let me look into it and figure it out to give you the necessary info. I will get back to you later today/tonight.

6. smrtypnts

smrtypnts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    GlobalAirportParking.com It gives you a lot of choices--we chose indoor garage at the Hilton. following the instructions carefully and everything will be perfect.

7. CCaroleann

CCaroleann Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all so much for your replies. I forgot about Groupon. Mom is 78 and dragging luggage on a train probably won't work, but I did consider it so thank you.

I will look into your recommendations.

Happy Day.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.