1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Parking at the Venetian

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by kmarcin, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kmarcin

kmarcin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I will be staying at the Venetian next month. We will have a car and want to know if we can get into the garage going the back way off of Koval? I really want to avoid Las Vegas blvd if I can.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. lmondun

lmondun Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes, you can come in from the back. here's what it says about parking access on Vegas.com:

Venetian
    From the Strip, turn into the Venetian and follow the signs. You can also enter from Koval Lane, behind the hotel. Follow the signs and turn north.

http://www.vegas.com/transportation/parking-garages/

and just as an fyi, above is the link to that website's Strip parking info, and here is the specific routing for Palazzo:

Palazzo
    The parking garage can be accessed from the Strip or from Spring Mountain Road at the back of the resort. Follow the signs.

3. aashleyjc

aashleyjc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you can. I would recommend coming in off Koval whenever possible. We made the mistake of entering off LV Blvd once. It took 10-15 minutes just to access the garage due to the traffic.

4. g-didi

g-didi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Access via Koval is well signed. There is a traffic light for access off Koval and then a couple more going up to the Venetian - pay attention - one goes to employees lot, another to Harrahs etc. Not difficult at all.

5. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When we stayed at the Venetian last year Koval was the only way to go to avoid the masses coming and going via the Strip. We did enter once from the Strip thinking we could use the front valet but we were directed to the valet in the garage, which is a nice perk to have.

When you enter the back access road make sure not to be in the left lane, as that is for Harrah's. It is kinda confusing the first time but once you get it it's easy street from then on out.

6. kmarcin

kmarcin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks....

Thanks to everyone that responded... Google maps seemed to show access from the back of the Venetian... Just looking for the confirmation.

Keith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.