1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Parking at Staples Centre LA.

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by jam13rel, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jam13rel

jam13rel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I am going to watch the LA kings on 5th November at the Staples Centre and wondered what the situation is with the parking?

Is it easy enough to park near the centre? How much is it roughly when there is an event on?

2. InDaGreen

InDaGreen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you time it up right, the parking meters around Staples turn off at 6 p.m. If that's not an option, there are lots across the street from the Convention Center on Figueroa that should be $10-15.

3. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It can be anywhere from $10 to $30 depending on the event. Never gone for hockey so not sure. Just follow any guy waving a sign for parking when you've found the maximum distance you would walk to the arena.

4. Steve3ZX

Steve3ZX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For a Kings game, it will likely be $15 (possibly $20), and I would recommend Lot 1 or Lot W, the closest to the arena.

5. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nearly every time I've been to Staples Center (mostly for Kings games), I park in a small lot right off Figueroa just north of Olympic. I think it's usually $15. There are little lots all over the area, though. You won't have a problem finding a spot. Obviously, proximity to the arena determines pricing. The farther you're willing to walk, the less you can pay.

Seeing that's a Thursday night, I'll suggest getting there a couple hours early and taking advantage of Fleming's happy hour at L.A. Live before the game. I think it's between 4:00-6:00 and they have a selection of great items (including a huge, great steakhouse burger) for $6 or $7 each. We like to hit that and then still enter Staples not long after the gates open to watch warm-ups. http://aeginteractive.com/_PSDs/567LA.pdf

P.S. Go Kings Go!

6. 6Mermaids

6Mermaids Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fleming's happy hour is legit!

7. jam13rel

jam13rel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the Advice, I think we will do that.

Any ideas when the Kings tickets will go on sale?

8. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It looks like the team hasn't yet released individual game tickets yet. Season ticket holders are already selling in StubHub though. Given they are playing Columbus, you might want to buy from there as you might get a better deal since few casual fans will want to see Columbus play.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.