1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Park at Mirage or Caesars?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by ruralhipster, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruralhipster

ruralhipster Low-Roller

Aug 5, 2008
    Alberta Canada
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I'm planning on picking up my tickets for a couple shows (Daniel Tosh at the Mirage and Absinthe at the Caesars Roman Plaza) on a Friday (Nov 1) late morning/lunchtime.

My plan was to take Spring Mountain and self park at the Mirage.

Am I correct that it would be easier to walk to pick up tickets at Caesars than drive down Industrial to Sinatra and re-park at Caesars?

Can I cut through the Forum shops or would it be much faster to walk outside down the strip?

Conversely the only other plan that makes sense to me would be to valet at Caesars then walk up to the Mirage (when you satellite view the Caesars property it seems that there are a couple small surface lots, are those valet only?)

Thoughts, ideas, and advice all appreciated as I only have visited the Strip for shows in the past so I have no idea how best to navigate that portion of the city.
  2. gabeoak

gabeoak Tourist

Jul 16, 2008
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    The closest I have come to your scenario is meeting some clients for dinner at Joe's Stone Crab in the Forum Shops. This restaurant is located at the front(strip side) of the Forum Shops. Since I knew our dinner would end about the same time as a Celine show; and since I have seen the cluster that is the garage at CAesars after a show; I parked at Mirage (Love was dark that night.)

Piece of cake. In fact, I think the walk is about the same time wise from Joe's as it would be to self park at Caesars. In fact, if you got stuck in the way back of the Caesars garage, there is no doubt in my mind that parking at Mirage would be quicker (as long as Love is not letting out.)

So... as for your scenario... I can just say that the walk from Mirage parking to Caesars is not bad at all. Assuming you are reasonably fit and don't mind walking. And it sounds like this is not a concern for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.