1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Palms-"Sunday brunch in your pjs"

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Champster1, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Champster1

Champster1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone tried this? I have what essentially is a 2 for 1 coupon for the Palms and I'm thinking about giving this buffet ($39.00 per) a try. I have tried the champagne brunch ($15 per) before and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm hoping that this new buffet is 2/3 times better! I will stop by during March Madness! Any feedback is appreciated!

March Madness...here I come !!
  2. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. GMS

GMS Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I went last year, I thought Sunday brunch at Simon in Palms Place was really great.It sounds like that's what you're asking about.

Here's why I liked it:

It was small enough and quiet enough to actually feel like a comfortable Sunday brunch. The setting was lovely. Warm, inviting. I liked it a lot. However, we went kind of early.

Having options was cool. Wanna order french toast? Sure! Want some sushi from a chef working the line? Sure! Want a drink? No problem! It just had a nice balance of buffet, a la carte, and general flexibility that you don't always see from these kinds of situations.

There were some nice dishes. I really liked the crispy sesame rice roll and the benedict. But overall it just felt comfortable and competent, and I liked it. Generally speaking, brunch is not my thing, so from me this is a positive. :)

4. Champster1

Champster1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Thanks GMS. That's exactly the type of feedback that I was looking for!

March Madness...here I come !!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.