1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

palms pool ditch friday review from opening day & pics

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    went to ditch fridays , was my favorite pool club for a long time as it was 75% less d bags than rehab this when basicaly you has rehab sundays and ditch fridays and those 2 ruled the pool parties.

review. yes its not the top pool party any more , but if you dont want edm and to wait an hour 2 in line it just might be for you.

music , just like the old days mash ups of rock, hip hop , the usualy dance stuff:nworthy:.

not really a wait to get in. i dont know the cover charge i assume girls can get in free thru promoters.

they no longer have bj tables at the pool.

now some of the wierd stuuf, no jeans allowed in, no shorts allowed in, only swim trunks or board shorts , yes i saw people turned away with not right dress i was surprised so where they.

also i fond roof survalance by a guy with binoculars and walkie talkie . see pics , pretty funny

Attached Files:

2. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely has lost it's status. Off strip, though more affordable, is not what the young 20 somethings want to be seen at.

3. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It needs more chicks.

4. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That survalance guy has a sweet gig!

5. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i liked my counter survalance on him, they did pick up that i was taking pics of him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.