1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker Palms - Full Pay Deuces Wild

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by meyers67, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meyers67

meyers67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

VPFree2 says there are 20 machines at the Palms. Can anyone tell me if there are usually machines available? Or are all of the machines usually taken? Do I need to get there early?

Thanks

2. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played there over July 4th weekend and never had any problems getting on the many full pay machines they have available. To be specific, I played on Friday at noon and Saturday at 4-5 pm.

3. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Full pay DW games at Palms used to be hogged by professionals. What a grind, since they were just quarter machines. The last several times I visited Palms, machines were available and no pros were in evidence.

4. zlanga

zlanga Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The main reason they aren't occupied constantly is because it takes 4x as much to earn a point on your card now, plus I don't think it's a progressive like it used to be. It's not the same draw it was before they took it out then brought it back a few years ago. That'd be my guess anyway...

USBC Open
  5. cf84

cf84 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As noted, these machines give less points AND they are not eligible for any of the promotions at the Palms. So no drawings, gifts for points, etc. So that whole section of over 100% machines is usually pretty quiet with only a handful of players. Most locals are playing for the other incentives.

I would imagine out of towners who only played over 100% would not get much, if any, in room and other comps.

6. cap7557

cap7557 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll echo the other comments. Seats are available nearly always.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.