1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Palms comps do they stop?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by littlepiggie, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Jul 19, 2011
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious if anyone has had palms comps dry up. I have not stayed in 2 years and still get mailers and calls. I hace 2 ok offers but am staying at bellagio. I do not want to burn bridges so i didnt take the 275 in fplay. However if they stop sending offers it would be stupid not to take it. Other option is 150 visa gc
  2. jackincols

jackincols Guest

Here's what I was told by a slot attendant a few trips back when I asked if it made any difference to marketing if I used my points or accumulated them for use on future trips.

She said they tend to send out offers to those that have and kept points in their account verses those that have used points for food comps or other, taking their points down to near zero.

I usually take this kind of info with a grain of salt.

Oh, and my last stay, was Oct 2012, but I really stiffed them on a comped 3 night stay. I was really sick for 2 of those 3 days and my gambling wasn't nearly what it usually is, yet I still get the mailers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.