1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Palazzo stadium baccarat roulette rating

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Haute_Shot, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haute_Shot

Haute_Shot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can someone share insight on how they rate baccarat stadium gaming?

I get the feeling that even though I'm playing stadium baccarat it is not rated the same as table baccarat.

I heard somewhere that playing stadium bac/roulette gets rated equivalent to video poker.

strange because the house advantage is definitely higher on bac/rou vs video poker

playing stadium roulette which is same odds at table roulette but get rated as video poker

Anyone with more info?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately I don;t have my Grazie brochure handy and I don't see a place to download it from their post-hacked website.

BUT, two or three years ago, V/P went to basing EVERYTHING from gaming on theo, including Tier Credits (I think they're called Status Points at V/P). I was able to test this by doing a short measured coin-in session on a 5 cent slot machine and sure enough, the amount of Status Points I earned put the theo of the machine at 12.5% on the button. I don't remember if you get a different number of status points per $ on video poker vs slots.

I haven't done stadium gaming, but I presume you use a TITO and place your bet on a machine. So you don't really get rated, you have coin-in. Put the theo on a Banker bet at 1%.

So let's say V/P gives you 10 Status Points per $1 of theo on slots and 5 Status Points per $1 of theo on Video Poker (it really shouldn't be that way, but just for the sake of calculations, say it is).

Go to the stadium baccarat and make a single $100 bet on Banker. Your theo is $1. When the hand is over, take your card out of the machine and then go check your Status Points. If they rate it like slots, you'll have earned 10 Status Points. If they rate it like video poker, you'll have earned 5.

3. NickyJ

NickyJ Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With Stadium Gaming, the Palazzo website says, 'Grazie members also earn back up to 9% of theoretical win' as Slot Credits.

9% of theoretical win is what Platinum members are awarded for video poker, keno, and table-based video games. 15 points are awarded per dollar of theoretical win. Purple Grazie members earn back 6% or 10 points, and Gold members earn back 7.2% or 12 points. The percentage of theoretical win and points awarded is greater for reel and video reel slots. Don't ask me to further explain that, parts of Grazie are not as easily understood as other player programs!

Chuck, wouldn't you have to make more than a single bet to check out the Status Points earned? V/P slots show a Grazie countdown. My understanding, which might be incorrect, was that you didn't accumulate any Status Points unless you bet that down to zero. All I know is the countdown number is small at the video poker machines and can be pretty large at some progressive slots with the higher hold percentage.

4. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a good question.

Stadium baccarat/roulette is a good area to get drinks.

5. Haute_Shot

Haute_Shot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    baccarat is my game of choice, so i'll be playing anyway.

which is better rating for backend comp RFB: stadium bac or table bac?

6. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's all about theo. I'm guessing table bac would be better since you can generate a higher theo. When you sit out some hands per shoe, you will still get rated for the shoe if the pit boss is cool with you. Also, sometime your average hand can be inflated or deflated (loss and wins also) when a human keeps track of your play. Stadium bac can track every hand so you only get credit for what you play (computer track your hands) so it will be very accurate.

7. Haute_Shot

Haute_Shot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just stopped by grazie desk, agent called manager to inquire even then they were not able to come up with a definite answer.

said it earns points/theo very very slowly similar to video poker, shame such a cool vibe: order drinks, listen to headphones, relaxed sitting area, play two shoes.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.