1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Palazzo July 3-8 with wife

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by vegas_runner, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegas_runner

vegas_runner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Here we go, it's been a while since I've reported but the dedication of beejay(and company) as well as natedog makes me want to make a worthwhile contribution to the board. Garbage in, garbage out.......Err amazing trip reports in my trip report out.

I have been visiting Vegas at least once a year since 1998, mostly with P, my wife. She is here for this trip too. Woohoo, hotel Vegas wife. Mmmmmm....delicious.

So we leave the east coast of Canada early on the third, connect in Toronto(home of the mighty bluejays) and arrive in Vegas at 10:35am. We rented a full size car from hertz through Priceline for about $180 tax included for our time in Vegas.

Our host, yes... we are so special, we got one of them, booked us in the Palazzo from the 3rd, leaving the 8th. We pay $159 Friday and Saturday, the remainder is comped. I could have done this without a host. We have $100 in free play too. I think we are low on the totem pole host people. Gold cards, lost about $4500 last year. I suspect we will never see our guy while we are in Vegas.

Normally we change hotels so we have total free stays but we decided not to this time. Moving day is just that, a whole day wasted, so we decided to pay for a hotel this time. We love the Venetian/Palazzo but have a free room in Wynn too if we want it. Short version, Palazzo is our home this visit.

We don't like to plan too much, as Vegas offers so many awesome distractions each day. We have Absinthe($25 discount per ticket thanks to this board) on the 5th. That's it. Shopping, gambling, are the only other must does. I will visit the wsop just because, hell just because it is the wsop.

I can hardly stand the wait, I actually might hate Tuesday. A real, palpable hate, since it stands in the way of Wednesday. Wednesday the third of July v-day.

I can't offer a live report, since I tend to lose my sanity as soon as the plane lands. still, I promise that I will check in every day. Oh, it's technically Tuesday here. Grrrrrrrr.......

2. rittermd

rittermd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great trip

Play 20 on the roulette table for me!!!

3. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep us updated!

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So what happened?
    How was the trip?
    Did you hit a jackpot and decide to run and hide?
    Did you get caught cheating and now buried in the desert some place?:wink2:

5. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I put my sister in the Palazzo for the 3rd and 4th. She said the rooms were very nice and bigger than her apartment.
    I don't think she wanted to leave!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.