Just booked three nights at the Palazzo on Priceline (Thurs 8/23 - Sun 8/26) for $129 a night. I tried last week bidding at only $109 per night and got rejected. My experience in dealing with Priceline is if you wait a few days they sometimes send you free money to be added on to your bid. In this case I received an offer of an extra $10 a night up to 10 nights. I rebid at $114, was rejected and then rebid again at $119 (plus the free extra $10) and was accepted. I know August is a slow month but $119 for a five star strip property over a weekend seems pretty good. I have stayed at The Palazzo the past two trips and booked through Hotwire for at least 25% more. Gonna try the $20 trick to get a high floor, strip view and maybe get the resort fees waived. Just wondering what some of your thoughts are on this deal and should I have waited and perhaps gotten it even lower.