1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pacquiao Vs Mayweather on May 2, 2015

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Imperial, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial

Imperial Tourist

Anyone going to make any bets in Vegas for this fight ?

Which Sports Book has a better odds on Pacquiao to win, or Sport Book you perfer to bet at.

2. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure there will be more comments like I'm about to make but let me be the first...

If you want to give away your money betting on Pacquaio, I'll gladly take it and add it to my bankroll for my up coming trip.

Betting against Mayweather is only one step behind betting against death and taxes.

But in all honesty he's been hovering around +200 give or take for the last week and a half. Have seen as low as +180 and high as +210. Unfortunate because if you got in day of some were upwards of +300 but Mayweather has a lot of haters tht have driven the price down. Looks like the books will make a decent take off Pacquiao but will surely be paying out some 6- maybe 7-figure wagers on Mayweather.

3. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Come On, You Blues!

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. Imperial

Imperial Tourist

klawrey.. Thanks for your comment, I think Pacquiao will win !

DReynolds86.. Looks like this fight is going to be really huge like Superbowl !

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.