1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Packer Game

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by LadyShaye, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyShaye

LadyShaye Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There will be a game on Sunday, Oct 13 while we are staying at the Excalibur. I think our outline for that day is to stay on that side of the strip. Any suggestions where we could go to watch the game and have some drinks?

2. Digger

Digger Low-Roller

The Pub

I would suggest The Pub at Monte Carlo. Great beer selection and tons of TVs.

3. The Fixer

The Fixer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are interested in a Packers "team bar" one of these places may interest you.:beer:

Jacksons Bar and Grill, 6020 W. Flamingo Road (at Jones Boulevard), 702-362-2116.

Food specials include a Field Goal Platter (popcorn shrimp, fried mac and cheese bits and egg rolls) for $8.99. Drink specials include Pabst Blue Ribbon pints for $2.50, Pabst Blue Ribbon pitchers for $8 for one pitcher or $9 for two, and Lombardi Lemonade pitchers for $10. Halftime giveaway of a Packers jersey during every game.

Rum Runner Boulder, 6658 S. Boulder Highway (near Russell Road), 702-451-7357.

Food specials include pizza bread starting at $2.25, a halftime brat buffet for $2.50 and half-pound black Angus burgers starting at $3.99. Drink specials include buckets of four domestic beers for $12 and buckets of four imports for $15, and $2 DeKuyper shots. Giveaways and additional benefits for club members.

Rum Runner Desert Inn, 3050 E. Desert Inn Road (near Pecos-McLeod), 702-732-7373.

Food specials include a halftime bratwurst buffet for $2.50. Drink specials include buckets of four domestics for $12, buckets of four imports for $15, 25-ounce Pabst Blue Ribbon drafts for $3.50 and $2 for selected DeKuyper schnapps shots. Giveaways for club members.

Rum Runner Tropicana, 1801 E. Tropicana Ave. (near Spencer Street), 702-736-6366. Food specials include $3 Johnsonville bratwursts. Drink specials include $2 shot specials and $3 Jell-O shots (keep the shot glass). Giveaways for club members.

Timbers Bar and Grill, 6330 E. Lake Mead Blvd. (near Mount Hood Street), 702-459-4232.

Food specials include seasoned fries for $2.25, Chicago dogs for $5.25, and a classic cheeseburger for $6.95. Drink specials include Bud and Bud Light pints for $2.50, pitchers of Bud and Bud Light for $8 and $3 well drinks. Giveaways offered each quarter of Budweiser hats, T-shirts and other items

4. Reefer

Reefer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with Digger, The Pub is a great place to hang and watch the games.

5. anton73

anton73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Pub is great

6. LadyShaye

LadyShaye Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! Maybe we will venture to one of these :)

7. mjames1229

mjames1229 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to Rum Runner on Tropicana four times previously, and will be there on Nov 4 for the Packers/Bears Monday night game. Great atmosphere, and I wouldn't go anywhere else (note, I am not saying that the other places aren't any good, and may be better, but to me, Rum Runner is perfect).

Couple of other things about Rum Runner on Tropicana...

• Prices may not be the same this year, but last year 24 oz PBRs were $2.50
    • 1/2# hamburgers are phenomenal (and about $5). Lots of adders available, like a green chili and a fried egg.
    • Place fills up fast. We got there just after kickoff of the Packers/Saints game last year, and stood along a wall for 3-1/2 hours
    • If you join the Packers Backers Club ($35 or $40) you get a T-shirt, two free drinks for each game, a free bratwurst lunch, free entries in a door prize drawing and a few other tchotchkes. If pinching pennies, it is not worth $40 for once a year. As a souvenir, I have four T-shirts now!

Super Bowl with my son
    2017 USBC Open Championships
  8. LadyShaye

LadyShaye Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all for the "Pub" suggestion... we had a fantastic time, great table watching the big screen and they had a brunch/drink special for $40 - stayed until about 2 so it was 4 hours of food and drinks.... my whole party was thrilled :)

9. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great thread, this Packer fan will be arriving Sunday morning and is very grateful the Packer game isn't until 1:25 local time :)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.