1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Outta Here!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Smarra17, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smarra17

Smarra17 Poker Queen

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

My plane leaves at 9:20 and I am off for a week of fun at the Wynn and Bellagio. The dinners are all set and the plans are made...at least until the first slot machine calls me.

I hope I will be able to remember enough to give you all a full trip report when I get back. Wish me luck and everyone try to play nice!:wink2:

Sammi

2. LearningVegas

LearningVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

I wish you the very best of everything, including luck.

3. Dougie

Dougie I am IN!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Drunken phone messages are hillarious...

4. Cyndi

Cyndi Tourist

Have a ball and win lots of money!!!

5. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I met up with Sammi last night at the Wynn. And yeah, there was a drunken phone message to Dougie. But we sat up in the Parasol bar drinking martinis and telling stories until around 2am. It was a good time hanging out in there sipping on foofie drinks, watching the talent parade go by, listening to cheesy eighties music, (haven't heard any Gene Loves Jezebel in years) and being served by another one of Steve's uber-hotties, who by the way told us that we were her favorite table all night.

They pour a mean martini in that joint! It's definitely not cheap, but I really like the vibe in that joint.

I think they're having dinner at Bouchon tonight, then they said they'd try to make it out to Sunset to play at my table after that...

But tomorrow--woo hooo--I'm having dinner with her and Frank at Delmonico. Oh hell yeah...

Mikey

6. doctor_al

doctor_al VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's on the list, esp. after they "Friends"ed up the Bellagio Baccarat Bar (couches instead of cocktail tables).

They're gonna play your table? Didn't you tell them that you specialize in collections?

7. LKN-NC

LKN-NC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally!

I am about outa here too!

Busy weekend, with Moody Blues concert Friday, KA Saturday, and just learned our best friends are headed out there for the weekend to see their daughter who just started dealing on the strip. So we plan to meet up with them for some pai gow poker and just plain fun! It will be a short 2 1/2 days!

(and I'll be on the lookout for Mikey and Sammi...)

Woohoo!

8. Smarra17

Smarra17 Poker Queen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I am back...

Thank god I missed most of the drama here but I had a ton in my own life...had to cut the Vegas vacation short by three days. Jenna got sick and the mother in law had to go for a few tests...Jenna is now feeling better but the m-i-l is waiting for the results, it showed a tumor but we do not know if it is cancerous.

I don't really have time to write up a huge report but will try to right a detailed one of the Wynn, since I never got to Bellagio or Delmonaco this time.

Sammi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.