1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Orleans Big Game Party

Discussion in 'Comps' started by bubbakitty, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbakitty

bubbakitty native Texan; born and bred.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have gone to this event the last 3 years. This year I did not get an invite which is not a trip breaker but causes some inconvenience amongst my travelling partners. I checked at the end of December and a host I did not know looked up my account and said "sure enough" you didn't get an invite. I guess I could of asked "why" but it is so close to "whine" I chose not to.

I am presently about 50 % higher on the sapphire level than usual BUT have been playing a lot more @ Gold Coast, MSS, and California than previously while still playing each trip at Orleans. Overall more play at Boyd properties the past calendar year but less at Orleans than previous history would reflect.

Is this party exclusive for Orleans play? Or Boyd play overall? I feel it is the former although I never gave it a thought until I wasn't invited this year. Orleans always seemed to me to be the one property with the largest venues for large crowds for Boyd in LV. So I just assumed it was the gathering place.

They give you a wristband (+1 more) and 3 nights (Friday - Sunday) complimentary. Food was free as well as drinks / beer / non-alcoholic. Seating was at tables of 12 - 16. Does anyone have experience at the other (non-invited) Orleans "free" parties? I realize you must pay for food and drinks but wondered what the level was for those as well as quality. When we have gone in the past we walked by 2 other rooms which were filling with those not invited to the BIG GAME party.

And again, it could be a reflection of Joe's comments about MSS offers for him; my play is not near theirs for each visit but it could be the ocean has grown larger and the fish are not viewed as big as previously they were by Boyd.

Again, not a deal breaker but just wondered if anyone had gone to the other parties offered by Boyd @ Orleans and how they rate.

Thanks.

1st Super Bowl DT...Panthers / Browns no doubt
    Spur of momento trip
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.