1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Orleans $15,000 Craps Tournament!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Electroguy563, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Over-Fried Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whoo Hoo!!! I was browsing thru our forums and my wife came home and checked the mail. Orleans sent me an invitation for their $15,000 shoot-out Craps tournament to be held Oct. 4-5.

Actual tournament is on one day only, the 5th with the 4th being registration. Invitation comes with 3 complimentary nights also.

Top prize is $5,000 all the way to 10th place with $150. Each participant gets $1000 in tournament chips. Each participant will have 1 morning and 1 afternoon session. 30 rolls of the dice will be played in each session (what-ever that means...) At the end of both sessions participants totals will be added together.

Never participated in a craps tournament but wrote a thread earlier lamenting why I don't get invited since I play ( a lot, lol!) at Fremont, Cal, and MSS on every trip.

I played craps extensively at Orleans back in Nov-Dec of 2012 when my wife and I took them up on their 3 nite offer. It was our first time staying
    there although I visit Orleans to play on every trip.

I played so much craps during our 3 nite stay that the dealers called me by name; of course my tokes must have helped, lol! I enjoyed my stay there immensely.

Anyway, I am so happy I got invited to a tournament! Although taking Orleans up on their offer is still being decided, I'm delighted that they invited me.

Fremont, Cal, and MSS....what's up with you guys???:nono:

Going to Hawaii's 9th Island!!
    Going to Hawaii's 9th island!!
  2. bubbakitty

bubbakitty native Texan; born and bred.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And amazingly it is not Tues-Wed-Thurs but a weekend....an NFL / college football / MLB play-off weekend!!

Thirty rolls is just that. Thirty rolls of the dice. Should the first player selected to roll keep rolling for 30 straight - non-7 - numbers, that's it! all the money on the table is returned to the players and all money is tallied (like in a poker tournament) for that session.

Don't remember if you start off with equal amounts next session or with your total from the first session but I think it is equal amounts.

Good luck !!

1st Super Bowl DT...Panthers / Browns no doubt
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.