1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Online booking for show tickets- how to sit together?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by fugsworth, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fugsworth

fugsworth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apologies if this question has already been discussed to death-- my boyfriend and I each booked a show ticket for an upcoming trip (Thunder, if that matters). I know that they charge a fee for booking by phone now, but online is still free. Is there a way to 1.) ensure we get seated together, and 2.) add a third ticket for our friend, without having to call in and pay the fee? As I understand it, the MLife redemption link only allows you to book the single ticket associated with the reward.

2. lovetotravel

lovetotravel Low-Roller

Any suggestions on sitting together? I've got 4 I need to book.

3. lithium78

lithium78 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go ahead and call them about it. They won't charge the fee if all you want to do is sit together.

4. fugsworth

fugsworth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If anyone's curious, we booked our tickets online separately and then purchased a third (and asked to be re-seated) at the box office. Good to know I could have done this on the phone, but it all worked out.

5. lovetotravel

lovetotravel Low-Roller

How is this different than calling and booking it? Isn't MyVegas still booking it and charging $15? when I called them today, they told me there was no way to guarantee seats together if booked online.

Just called back and was told that again. To guarantee that we sit together, they have to be booked over the phone at $15 each.

6. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Husband and I each exchanged LPs for tickets to KA. We each sat at our own computer and after we selected each drop-down, seat assignments were populated and they were together. Our situation was less complicated as there are only two of us, but we were able to do it online.

President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.