1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

one quick recap before my trip

Discussion in 'Comps' started by chantellevegas, Jun 13, 2016.

1. chantellevegas

chantellevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just want to make sure I understood a previous thread before my trip next week. I'm hotel hopping and want to make sure I don't screw up my ADT at Mlife or TR in an effort to maximize comp calculations.

If I stay 2 nights at Mirage, I should play the 2 nights, but not on the day of departure since its a shorter gaming day and smaller bankroll, correct? Will departure day drag down my ADT if I don't play at all?

If I play/dine at any TR hotels and use my RC's, that will count as a trip, so I'm better to focus my play on that day instead of over several drop in visits to properties?

Thanks all, you're a tremendous help in understanding how they do things.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    People are going to differ on this, but I say treat Mlife and CET the same on a checkout day. Don't do anything that triggers any activity on your account other than actually checking out.

And because people will differ in their opinion about whether checkout day counts anyway, I'll just say that my way is the safer way to play it. Say you do a 3 night stay. If I'm wrong, and checkout day counts anyway, then at least you don't hurt your ADT by spreading your bankroll over the 3 nights. If I'm right, then you DO dilute your ADT by spreading it over 3 nights plus checkout day.

At CET properties, any day you have activity on your card (play, use RCs to pay, get RC's for buying something) counts as a day. You can mix your play across different CET properties on that day, they just expect play, they don't care which CET property(s) it's at.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016