1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

One-piece, two-piece, red fish, blue fish

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by sco5123, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is it ladies for the pool?

I just bought one for my trip that is one-piece that is very high fashion retro and looks very marilyn monroesque. Excited!

2. squidward

squidward Probationary Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried my man-thong at the Plaza pool last May... I was asked to leave?

Oh Crap... you asked for the ladies to respond... sorry! :confused:

3. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no feel free squid ward :)) that is just terrible that they did that!!

4. sstuna

sstuna Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple yrs I was staying @ the Strat, there was a guy all of 350lbs ( & 5'7" with hair like a bear)
    sportin a speedo 2 sizes 2 small. Needless 2 say it quickly turned into a thong, front & back. U cant help but look & couldnt unsee once u saw...:vomit:

5. squidward

squidward Probationary Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm 6'2" with hair like a bear... I like to sport speedo's... please don't judge... my wife even puts up with it... bless her!

:woohoo:

6. Joe Strummer

Joe Strummer VIP Whale

I walked by two British guys at a pool -
    One was wearing a speedo and
    his buddy was making fun of him to everyone
    that was passing by --
    It was hilarious !

7. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Photo, sco?!

TYIA

8. dgr1973

dgr1973 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a good woman to me, don't let her go lol!!

I have recently lost 40 pounds and while I suppose I can wear a skimpier suit I will still be something with plenty of coverage because I'm nearly 40 and gravity has begun to pull lol! Also I have two teenage daughters that would be mortified to see me in a bikini haha!! Not that they will be with us in Vegas anyways.

9. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with Kenv.

In order for us to give an honest assessment we would need to see some pics.

10. Kort Jester

Kort Jester Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With out a picture.....

It is impossible to give an honest answer:)

11. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stick with something basic. I have a lot of swimsuits because there was a stretch of time where I kept forgetting to pack one on car trips. I'm never going to be a swimsuit model. As long as it covers what it needs to, and has some support for the girls, I'm happy. Either one piece with 2 good straps or a tankini that looks like a one piece but there's less to wrestle with if you need to go the ladies room. I also have 2 sarongs I use as a cover up.

I'm chubby, blindingly pale, cellulite, varicose veins in spots, hair in spots I couldn't reach, I'm sorry about that but I tried. I'm not self conscious about it anymore. Thank God! I mean, really, who cares?

This past trip I saw all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies in all kinds of swimsuits and nobody cared. There was one lady in her 60's, chubby, tanned like Magda in "There's Something About Mary" in a bikini, spread out in a lounge chair, you could hear her snoring from the other end of the pool. Good for her. I made a mental note that I want to be more like that lady.

There's a Southern Comfort commercial on tv right now with a very hairy chubby dude in a speedo just strutting his stuff. Good for him.

12. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree, pictures are a must provided your objective is to catch another eye.

Why not simply pick the one you enjoy wearing the most?

Why not just go to the topless pool so you really only need to worry about 1/2 of bathing suit. Oh send pictures for that too. :wink2::wink2::wink2:

13. lisaloveslv

lisaloveslv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm with Lola. Lately I've seen all kinds wearing all kinds of everything and hardly anything in between. I'm a tankini girl myself.

14. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

One time, I was wearing a wetsuit and someone tried to harpoon me.

15. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas certified personal trainer/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    (I'm a bikini gal.)

Your suit sounds mahvelous! It doesn't matter what others wear. When you wear what is comfortable for you, your confidence shines through and you are beautiful :)

16. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So you REALLY want to see why my bride calls me her "Chita Pet"........:faint:

The last time I went to the beach someone threw red paint on me......:bang:

17. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the comments!

[email protected] an honest assessment

18. bigdogmom

bigdogmom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sco, I love those retro one piece suits; I bet it looks great on you!

I wear tankinis or one piece suits. I'm fairly thin but at 58 have a little belly fat, saggy skin, and cellulite... I could probably get away with wearing a bikini but really, no one wants to see a 58 year old in a bikini (except my BF, who would also like me to go topless; something else that is never that appealing on a 58 year old IMHO ;) ).

We were in Mexico last month and I couldn't believe the women who had no business wearing bikinis but were wearing them anyway. There were a couple who would've only looked good in a tent, so what the heck, I guess they might as well wear a bikini and hey, at least they must feel good about their bodies.

19. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One-piece only here! I haven't worn a two-piece in public in decades! I'm middle-age and most definitely not a twentybopper hottie!

I would think that women my age (and fitness level or lack of same) would use common sense, but ...

Oh well ...

20. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wear whatever you want, if people don't like it that's their problem, there's plenty of other eye candy to be seen LOL

This reminds me, in July we took our 14 year old daughter with us. Our last day in town, already checked out but not enough time to really commit to anything so we're wandering around the PH Miracle Mile and come to a cool bar on the south end. You walk up, get a drink and they had tons of seating right next to a swimming pool. But we were on the A/C side. :beer:

After a couple of minutes sitting there a middle aged couple shows up, both good looking, although she was WELL endowed :eek: he was wearing a speedo and was at full attention, luckily he wasn't "all that" LOL. Our daughter (and us) about died laughing. :woohoo:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.