1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Omnia Friday May 29 Calvin Harris

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by pphold, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok I'm booked at Caesars from 27th to 31 and just saw Calvin Harris will be at Omnia. Since I'm there was thinking of going.

My host has been able to get me in to Pure with no wait and cover so Not sure about Omnia. I have not been there before so is it where I need to just get a ticket or should I call my host?

I don't want to burn comps since i just want to go in for a little. Might be better to just buy a ticket. Hopefully we hit a big jackpot in the Wynn slot pool and we just get a table. Not counting on it so.....

Any suggestions?

Thanks

2. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should ask Pleepleus about this, I know he's been there. I think weekdays its not too bad he said, but the weekends would be a zoo and especially with Calvin Harris. I'd mostly find out from him about the waiting if you were to get a GA ticket. If you don't want to ask for an actual comp, maybe talk to your host about you paying for your ticket but using the host to get past the line?

3. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Being

Diamond helps but I just saw he will be at WET Republic on Saturday so that might be better. I think the pool would be better than the club.

I'll check with Pleepleus

4. airblaster503

airblaster503 Newbie

From what I have heard the entrance to Omnia is a cluster. If you aren't getting a tablet, get presale tickets through ticket driver. Heard the line moves faster than any of the other ones, even than the table line sometimes and is by far the easiest way to get in.

5. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The table line is a cluster too. I wouldn't waste my time going to Omnia unless you have a table. The shortest line is the 7 stars and diamond line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.