1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

OK Paris experts.... I have a question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Sam in Ut, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Next week, I have 5 nights comped at Paris with CET so the room is probably the basic blue one. I need two beds so if I attempt for an upgrade anywhere, can I still get the two beds or will all the upgrades be with a single King?

2. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're just looking for an upgrade to a Red Room then they do have those rooms with 2 queens, of course everything is subject to availability.

3. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sam,

I am also staying at Paris starting the end of next week. The TR calendar rates for me usually give me 5 nights comped also in a blue room. The offer that cam with the summer total rewards magazine gave me 5 nights in a red room luxury plus 50 bucks in food.

Check and see if you have the same (or better) offer with summer magazine. It might be worth calling or check your online offers for "5 nights free in Vegas." Definitely a good offer, and they gave it out to low rollers like myself.

I just checked the online calendar, and I dont see any nights in the next couple weeks where comped rooms are not available. Hopefully this means upgrades may be easier to get.

4. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately most of us didn't get the magazine this time (even as Platinum members!). (Sorry - just have to whine - it's the first time for me the magazine hasn't shown up!)

I ended up taking the Triple Slot Tourney for mine & just a regular double queen (handicap access since mom is coming). But that does at least have $75 freeplay with it.

Easter again..:
  5. dean_1492

dean_1492 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jees, I am Platinum member, but I didn't get the Red room offer. My magazine was for $50, but just a room at any Caesars properties for 5 nights. I am staying at Paris in July, and wanted a Red room. I'll be nice to the guy/girl who checks me in, that usually work$.

6. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im staying in a comped blue room July 8-13. I arrive in Vegas at 9am so will go to the desk as soon as I get there just to notify them of my presence. The $20 will hopefully work. I am def. going to ask for one of the top 5 floors as those rooms were remodeled 5 years ago.

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You do know that they will let you check in that early, IF they have rooms available, right?

8. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. I guess thats what I meant about notifying them of my presence. Guess I should have just said "check in"

9. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tell them to save one for me, too! I'll be there about 1:00. :)

10. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am platinum also. While I know ADT, etc. is the determining factor it might of been the case that I jumped on the offer the day the offer came out. They may of only had a limited number of red room upgrades available for us low rollers.

I find this alot in AC also. If I jump on the offer quick, I can usually get a Waterfront Tower Room at Harrahs Resort, but if I wait a week or so I get a standard room and have to schmooz an upgrade.

If you didnt get the magazine, check your offers anyways online. As I indicated earlier, the offer is titled 5 free nights in Vegas.

11. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey jgates8, what week is this triple slot tourney being held? I originally was scheduled to play in that T/S tourney in June but had to cancel. I'd love to enter the July tournament. I will be there July 9 thru 14.

12. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This one is actually in September - 10/11/12???? I believe. I THINK the summer version of this was in June. In July I only see a VP tourney but that doesn't start until 16th.

Easter again..:
  13. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Domeboy, unfortunately I too did not get that summer offer. Glad you landed it although!

Looks like Leeza14, mdm4sfest, and myself will be at Paris next week. Hopefully we won't burn up. I called the pool to see if ressy's are necessary for cabanna rentals and they said they were pretty much available without one. I reserved one anyway for Wednesday. FYI, they also said the Paris pool has no 'complimentary' umbrellas but rentals are available for $30 per day. There probably will be lots of sunbathers under the Eiffel Tower's shade LOL

Good luck everyone!

14. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea I hope Paris treats us all well....would hate to cry tears in my eggs. I was thinking of renting a Cabana or Villa.....any recommendations?

15. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paris quoted me the cabana price of $199 per day. This is lower than the website price of $229 (I think). Maybe that's why no reservations are necessary cuz nobody's renting them. Sorry I didn't get a quote for the villas. Have a great time!

16. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They emailed me a price list and it shows the villas at $249. A lot of people blog that they are surprised how its only $50 difference and your free bottle of liquor choice is much better plus you got your own back patio or whatever they call it.

17. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's hoping we'll all have fun, get tan but not burned, and get rich! :beer:

(p.s. We'll be in the cheap seats -- regular chairs and probably in the shade!)

18. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will actually be right there with you...a villa would be nice...but unnecessary for 3 people.

19. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey leeza14 and mdm4sfest

Hi Leeza I left you a private message so take a look at it please. Mdm4sfest, I sent you an email..

Both of you have fun next week

Sam in Ut

20. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got it and replied, Sam. Thank you. :beer:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.