1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

ok here is my trip plans need help finding a good hotel for 2 days

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by naenae, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naenae

naenae Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    April 4th and 5th
    Staying at the mirage going to the acm party for a cause.

April 6

got a deal with malandlay bay 2 free tickets to the fan jam plus a free night.

April 7th taking lux bus up to L.A.
    April 8th taking grand tour of L.A.
    April 9th taking bus back to vegas.

April 9th and 10th our hotel plans did not work out so searching for a hotel

looking to stay at some place in a good location for good price . trying to pick from
    Balliys,pairs,flamingo,mgm
    what are your recommendations on those hotels?

April 11-14
    Birthday special at excalibur. 3 free nights with resort fees waved and I get 100 dollars in slot play and 50 dollars in food.

:nworthy:

2. MIA_305

MIA_305 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recommend the Monte Carlo. Stayed there this past week. It was great!

3. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stay downtown for a couple of days. The Cabana suites are neat - not sure if I would call the junior suite a suite but the decor is nice and the bathroom rocks. It's a little off the Freemont St experience so quiet but still close to all the fun. All for about 2/3 the price of a room on the strip.

The last 2 times we were Vegas we drove to California. We loved it. If you can fit time in to see the Craig Ferguson show, I highly recomend it. We had a blast!

4. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WHat day is your birthday? Im 4/11, looks like you are close or the same! I will be out at the Monte Carlo with a group of 6!

5. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wanted to say that I wouldn't dilly dally if you want to stay on the Strip as there is a very large convention over those dates. Prices and availability aren't great. Things look better Downtown or off strip.

Of the properties you mentioned, I have enjoyed Paris & Bally's. I am staying next at Flamingo & reviews are mixed. I haven't stayed at MGM because I personally find the place overwhelmingly busy, but I visited a friend's room and it was very nice. If you can find a price you like, any of those should fit your needs as I put them all on a higher tier than Excaliber.

6. naenae

naenae Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my birthday was on march 16th.

what type of convention is out there?

7. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Almost 100,000 broadcasters I think.

8. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I read a while back there was the 100k people convention and another 80k people convention, both of which went until Thrsday/Friday so a lot of that will probably bleed over to the weekend. There are some good deals out there still but book something right away and just keep an eye out for a better deal and rebook if needed. It took me a while to find something at a decent price but I am just there over Friday and Saturday nights which are the most expensive.

9. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would just stay at the excal. Changing hotels in Vegas sucks and is time consuming. And, if the excal is giving you a room for three days, they'll give you a discount on the other days and will make it worth your while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.