1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ok bought the NYNY $50 Piano Bar credit - but are the drinks THAT pricey?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by carolineno, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolineno

carolineno High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking forward to using this reward, but the Yelp reviews of this place, sheesh! Everyone complains about the price of the drinks! Are they that bad or is this just Vegas price shock? What is good there? Do I have an option of food too, if I go around lunch? Is there video poker? Just curious & thought I'd ask the experts:cool: . Thanks in advance!

2. vegasvette

vegasvette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless things have changed in the past few months, drinks are comparably prices with other NYNY bars. I don't think they're open for lunch because the entertainment is only at night. I have found that the more people you go with, the more fun it is. Most of the entertainers are very good..

I did the Monte Carlo $100 credit when they had "dueling pianos" and found the NYNY entertainers much, much better.

Have fun!

3. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't remember it being too bad. We had 2 of the $50 vouchers. There was 4 of us and we each had at least 3 or 4 drinks a piece and ended up with a bill around $120 or so. If you're drinking well mixed drinks, I think it was $8 to $10 a drink.

I was there for the dueling pianos (think Howl at the Moon) and there was an area where you could sit (had to pay extra) or you could stand next to the bar (which we did). I don't recall any video poker machines, it's a pretty small venue. It was a good time though.

4. carolineno

carolineno High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK thanks y'all. I might be solo, or a 2some. Either way I can manage, it sounds. I can totally stand by the bar too. Seems fun, I am quite curious about it. Will report back.

5. JSR1968

JSR1968 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used it in July and it covered 3 rounds of draft beer and a shot for two of us. I think the tab was a bit over $50 but the bartender took care of it after we tipped him $20

6. JethroChoicebro

JethroChoicebro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    can any one report if food is an option?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.