1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Officially booked!!!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by sweetcanadian, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FOr someone who never had a desire to go to vegas i am sure excited. We originally had a 2 for 1 airfare offer but the normal price was just above this price when we got the vouchers in the mail so i used my moms air miles and got round trip for $454 for the both of us with prime departure times (arrive in vegas @ 4, leave @ 5)and direct flights which is a first for me, not spending all day travelling.

We will rent a car for the first 3 days, spend the first night in vegas, then go to hoover dam and onto williams, az. Then we will go to the Grand Canyon and back to williams. Sleep and leave around 11 to go back to vegas.

3 nights at excal ( we doing it on the cheap) then over 2 trop for 2 nights comped and back home.

We were gonna go sun-mon but now are thurs-fri. Doesn't change much but it will be way more relaxing this way.

Shows that we will be in terminal 3, i take it the airport is huge. Does terminal 3 have car rental place?

Now if only the next 8 months go by fast lol.

2. firstkill

firstkill High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the airport is actually small. There is a free shuttle that will take you to the airport car rental area. It has most of the major companies.

I use price line to rent a car, usually ends up being $12-15 a day plus tax for the ecomony or compact

fk

3. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks, i never use priceline, did not know you could use it for car rentals, i will do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.