1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Offers Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by zNaturaL, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zNaturaL

zNaturaL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Few quick questions if anyone could help out...

Background info:

I received a "January" offer from MLife good until June for 2 nights at Mirage since I stayed there in December.

1. Will I get "monthly" offers every month?

2. If I called Luxor/NYNY/MGM would they match that offer? (Would NYNY/Luxor give me 3 nights possibly since they are a lower tier hotel compared to Mirage)? If anyone could help out I'd appreciate it.

3. I also have 5 free nights at Ballys/Harrahs/Quad. If I mentioned that to Mlife would they consider matching or getting close to matching it at Excal/Luxor (3-4 nights)?

I prefer Mgm properties so that is why I am asking these questions rather than just taking the 5 nights at CET. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will get more offers. Maybe 3 one month, none the next... very inconsistent

Decent chance at Luxor/NYNY. Smaller chance at MGM. Call and ask - worst they can do is say no.

Unlikely. But still... Call and ask - worst they can do is say no.

Me too!

Come back and let us know what the results are. Good luck!

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ew quick questions if anyone could help out...

Background info:

I received a "January" offer from MLife good until June for 2 nights at Mirage since I stayed there in December.

1. Will I get "monthly" offers every month?

2. If I called Luxor/NYNY/MGM would they match that offer? (Would NYNY/Luxor give me 3 nights possibly since they are a lower tier hotel compared to Mirage)?
    you can call any mlife property and have your play reviewed and see what they offer you

3. I also have 5 free nights at Ballys/Harrahs/Quad. If I mentioned that to Mlife would they consider matching or getting close to matching it at Excal/Luxor (3-4 nights)?
    no unless you have a host at the mile property all you will get is the 3 nites and they will review your play at thend to see if they can comp off more

I prefer Mgm properties so that is why I am asking these questions rather than just taking the 5 nights at CET. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

4. zNaturaL

zNaturaL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to the both of you. Might called Luxor/MGM/NYNY to see what they'd do. I think I prefer south strip.

thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.