1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

offers from tr

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Carole, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carole

Carole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me..my offers often include stay with us and you also get....either a food credit or show tickets...can you take advantage of these when you book under another offer that includes the comp room and free play?

2. NickyDim

NickyDim VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Make your reservation first, get your confirmation number, then call reservations and say you see there is a food offer but you already have a reservation however you have the promo code (write it down from the website). I've done that and they've ask me for the promo code and attached it to my pre-existing reservation. It's usually just some code they affix and then you charge your $20 or whatever you offer amount is to the room. It's not a voucher, at least the last time I was in AC, that' how it worked.

Good luck.

3. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can only use one "offer" at a time--you can't double dip on the free play/shopping/shows--but if you have just booked a comped room, they can add/change it to your "stay with us and you also get" offer.

The "stay with us and you also get" is usually not very attractive compared to other offers, but it can be used on any day which other offers sometimes cannot.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    do not confuse room offers with other goodie offers.

You can almost never use both a free slot offer, while getting a food/show type offer. You have to pick one.

Extra rooms nights are not an issue.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.