1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Offers for April 2017 stay?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by secretmachines, Sep 21, 2016.

1. secretmachines

secretmachines Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hi everyone

just wondering when you think deals are likely to start hitting for a stay in April 2017?
    looking at smartervegas.com, a lot of current deals are valid for stays up until 31 Dec 2016.

:)

2. dictator

dictator Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think we will have to wait until end of december or so. I am waiting as well for last week of April, first week of May. Returned less than a month ago, but no decent offers at TR or Mlife atm

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're in Total Rewards check your offer calendar, I just booked 5 comped nights for March no problem, imagine April would be the same.

4. dictator

dictator Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is (partly) correct, only early april does have Comps available or at more available than end of april. However the OP is asking when deals (as mentioned on smartervegas.com) will pop up.

5. secretmachines

secretmachines Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks guys, I'm starting to see one or two new offers coming out which cover an April stay.

I'm guessing there might be more coming out around Thanksgiving/Black Friday?

We've narrowed our stay down to either Vdara Corner Suite or Cosmo Terrace Fountain view, so will keep an eye out for those (unless anyone can recommend another similar type room, with separate living/bed areas at around $200/night?)