1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Off the Strip places to bring a date

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by dkoz, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkoz

dkoz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be going to Vegas Dec. 06 and I am looking for a few good off the strip resonable priced places to take my girlfriend for dinner.

2. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My buddy took his GF to Casa Di Amore and they both loved it. Plus they pick you up and take you back to your hotel in a limo for free (tip the driver, tho)

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  3. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you like sushi, the omakase at Sen of Japan is fantastic. Sit at the bar so you can interact with the chefs. Another good date spot is Marche Bacchus. It's french, byob, and they have a wine store on site. Food and service are excellent. One more idea... Firefly's on Paradise... great tapas.

4. gabd13

gabd13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always like the Voodoo Lounge at the top of the Rio. Good food, good drinks, and a great view. If you go, make sure you try the drink "what the witch doctor ordered"....

5. Sam D

Sam D Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ferraro's
    Pamplemousse
    Firefly
    Bootlegger Bistro
    Lotus of Siam
    Mint Indian Bistro
    Habib's Persian Cuisine

Downtown:
    Hugo's Cellar at the 4 Queens - One of the most romantic but price may be an issue.
    Redwood Grille at the Cal
    The Flame at the El Cortez

6. fluffygrrrl

fluffygrrrl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw HUGOS

Four Queens Hugo's Cellar, hands down! They give every woman a rose. Excellent steak, and atmosphere.

7. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Firefly gets my highest praise... love it! Also consider playing some indoor mini-golf at KISS (across from the Hard Rock) and then dinner at Ferraro's (on Paradise, across from the other side of Hard Rock)

8. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

the cortez room at the gold coast fits the bill for a nice place, with value, and suitable for a date.

while i do not wish to start a fight, and i think you would eliminate hugos with just a little research on price, based on your original post, please please please research it well if you are thinking about it. hugos cellar gets a lot of mileage out of that rose...and i am not alone in my opinion of it being extremely overrated.

9. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bootlegger Bistro has great food, great atmosphere, and friendly service. It has the feel of an old school fancy restaurant with affordable prices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.