A few months ago, I came in here with my head hanging and posted about my September trip being postponed until April due to another major surgery. There has been some drama over the last few weeks around that surgery. It's a long story but basically there's a delay. I was pretty angry and upset about it because I do need it done ASAP. And then the thought came to me...Hey wait a second....This means I can go to Vegas in September! It's not for sure. But, I think the odds are pretty good that we're going. It's going to have to be a shorter, cheap trip but as long as I can go that's OK with me.