1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Odds are good my Sept trip is back ON!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by LolaDoggie, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A few months ago, I came in here with my head hanging and posted about my September trip being postponed until April due to another major surgery.

There has been some drama over the last few weeks around that surgery. It's a long story but basically there's a delay. I was pretty angry and upset about it because I do need it done ASAP.

And then the thought came to me...Hey wait a second....This means I can go to Vegas in September!

It's not for sure. But, I think the odds are pretty good that we're going. It's going to have to be a shorter, cheap trip but as long as I can go that's OK with me.

2. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes a "filler" trip is better than having to wait a really long time for a trip.

3. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    even though you were upset, at least something positive came out of it ;)

4. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sept in Vegas is not happening. But, surgery is coming up soon. There was a delay but it wasn't as long as I thought it would be.

If I'm on here making even less sense than usual, please be happy for me because it means they found a good pain killer I'm not allergic to.

If I'm on here but I'm cranky, please forgive me and be patient with me because I'm allergic to the good pain killers.

Bottom line, I will be on here more while I'm off.

I'm feeling good about this surgery because it's the job they should have done in 2008. I'm looking forward to it. Vegas is going to have to brace itself for when I get back there next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.