1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Oct 19th or 20th anyone interested in golfing

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by golfnut, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My two buddies I'm coming to Vegas with don't golf. So I was wondering if anyone here was also looking for someone to play with. I would be open to course options. But have been thinking about Wynn or Bali hai. Played Bali hai last time, really liked it.
    I'm a 12 handicap. So I'm not gonna give anyone a huge challenge, but I can make it a good competition. If we could get a foursome together that would be great. Either sat the 19th or sun the 20th of Oct. would work for me.

If we could put something together we could each call the course and set up tee times so if someone didn't show we would know for sure we could play.

Let me know

2. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Forgot to mention that a tee time in the morning would work best. The earlier the better for me.

3. SUPER MACHINE

SUPER MACHINE Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Golfnut, can you recommend a course that for a few high handicappers that want will need to rent clubs? We are staying at MGM. Not looking to spend more than $200.

4. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't recommend a course, because I have only golfed at Bali Hai.

5. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd love to, but I'm leaving Vegas (solo trip) on Oct 15. Dammit!

6. IowaRyan

IowaRyan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Other places to play

Super: I would recommend looking at the Revere, Boulder City, or Pauite. Boulder City and Revere are both pretty reasonable; Paiute is a little more but is the best value in Vegas IMHO--help me out here Ken! :peace:

7. salukidean

salukidean Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd be interested in playing, but Wynn or Bali Hai would be a little out of my price range. I would need to get off the strip and away from courses that charge inflated tourist prices.

I would also prefer to play in the morning as I'll be going to the Buffett concert on 10/19 (and assume you are as well from your signature).

If interested, let me know and we can work something out.

8. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ended up calling Wynn and they had a three some they put me with for Sunday morning. I am trying to decide if I should play on sat morning also. If it was early enough it may work out.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.