1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

O at T4T

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by winner, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winner

winner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    will be in town the end of march the only show we haven't seen is O, has anyone gotten tix from T4T for that show and if so what was the price, i noticed on the O site the cheapest were 108 with a limited view

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any time I have checked the tix4tonight locations when in Vegas, I've never seen "O" available.

Also when I attended "O", I also sat in limited view seats. If you would consider going this route, I would recommend checking the the seat maps online (for pictures of the seating area your considering and what obstructions you may deal with), if you can get a seat near the edge of the limited view section where not much of your view is obstructed, it's not bad. The people in the row behind us had to pay full price.

3. Boogaloo

Boogaloo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    O is never going to be at T4T (at least for the foreseeable future) for the same reason it's pretty much never included in the 2-1 Cirque ticket offers etc. - it's considered MGM's premium show, so they'd rather have seats go empty rather than sell them for much below the listed price.

About the best you'll get is 10-15% off by buying direct from Cirque or Bellagio during their offers, or 20% from MyVegas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.