1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NYE

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by mattcloss, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattcloss

mattcloss Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas vet but this will be my first NYE. Staying at Venetian but going to the ice rink party at Cosmo

What would be a reasonable time to walk back to the V without having to deal with insane mobs of people? 3am?

Same question for cabbing...not sure what time the strip re-opens to traffic...

Cheers!

2. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd say more like 6am...if I could find a room for free on the 31st, I'd stay in vegas a whole damn two weeks! lol (I'm checking out on 12/31, and have rooms for 1/1+, but can't use them)

Palace Tower Suite!
  3. meliphilus

meliphilus Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I walked from Mirage to Caesars at 3am on NYE 2 years ago. Most of the crowd had moved on by then.

4. AndyGator

AndyGator Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My third trip to Vegas but first NYE. Staying at LVH ($84 through LastMinuteTravel) for the night.

LVH is promoting their pool deck (third floor) as a spot to watch the fireworks. Anyone familiar with the property have thoughts on that for viewing the fireworks? It's me and my dad going, and he doesn't drink, so a lot of the expensive parties don't appeal to us. We definitely want to see the fireworks, but I'm not sure right now if we should watch from street level on the strip or pool deck at LVH.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.