1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Nude Club Update

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by vegasvic, Jun 19, 2016.

1. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have recommended Little Darlings on here as my girlfriend and I always have fun there. With an impending trip coming up I hit Arnold Snyders website, toplessvegasonline.com to see if anything has changed with any of the clubs and what's going on in general. I was surprised to see he posted that LD's is no longer recommended and he had a post about how the $20 lap dance price really doesn't apply and dancers will ask for double that (dancers won lawsuits that allow them to charge what they want for lappers, regardless of club posted prices, this is true at every club). So I asked Arnold about LD's current situation and here is his response to me:

"Ever since a change in management at the club I’ve had problems with LD’s not honoring their posted admission price and not honoring coupons, in addition to the lap dance price issue.

In my opinion, the club’s policies have also resulted in dancer quality issues.

It’s still the best choice for guys under 21 who want a larger selection of dancers than you can get at TOTT, but for guys and couples over 21 I recommend Palomino Club as the best nude club in town.

First and most important, they’ve got 80+ gorgeous dancers at peak hours and the most erotic stage show in Vegas. Their drink prices are a deal, with drafts at $6 and bottled beer starting at $8. They have a brand new VIP with all private booths for fully nude 30- and 60-minute private shows, with no bar tab requirement–another great deal.

And you and your girlfriend can get free admission (a $60 savings for the two of you) just by calling for the free club limo.

So, in summary, it’s a well-run full-nude club with good management, fantastic dancers, good mileage, a full bar, and the most erotic stage show in Vegas."

We've been to Palomino and it's fun, we've not yet been to TOTT and their $10 lap dance price (which Arnold says most dancers honor) is appealing. So we'll probably go to Palomino, TOTT and Sapphire this time around.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I visited the Palomino Club about a year ago. I doubt there were more than 15 girls working (on a Wednesday night). It may be possible that during the weekends and busy weeks there may be more girls working but I'm not sure if the count is 80.

As for LD's. I notice that the songs for the blue light specials are of the shorter variety. I normally try to get a 2 for 1, the girl usually quotes me $20 fully clothed, $30 topless and $40 fully nude so I usually wait for at the least the topless 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 (once a night I think they do that). I usually try to negotiate with the girl before getting the dance.

Wow, TOTT. I haven't visited that place in over 10 (15?) years. I remember the place as being dark and skanky, not many girls and the quality of girls wasn't that great. I remember they used to have a girl riding a swing below the sign to try to get customers to visit. Not sure I would recommend you bringing your SO to that place but it's up to you.

Hope you can get back to us with your review on all the clubs. Also hope that you will check out LD's just to see if there are girls that still will allow cheap lap dances. Unfortunately they don't have those free passes anymore.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never really thought about TOTT but I think we'll try to stop in there. It does sound small and dumpy but sometimes those places can be fun :)

4. phr001

phr001 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow...Arnold has always been such a big fan of LD in the past...

5. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes he was. He doesn't like it when he gets the run around. He had a coupon on his website for $15 admission and 2/1 lap dance but then it got to be hit and miss, sometimes they would honor it, sometimes not. That kind of thing gets you taken off his recommended list. In this case he said there's been a change in management. And that seems to happen a lot in Vegas. "Change in management". Or maybe that's just an excuse the clubs use when they want to change the rules for the worse.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  6. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what web site?

7. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Toplessvegasonline.com ​

8. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the info.

9. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a good site, very comprehensive. He spends a lot of time at strip clubs (and plays blackjack professionally and writes books). Of course it's still subjective but I figure he goes to all of the clubs so he can more easily compare them than I can :)

10. jimboguy

jimboguy Blubbery Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you happen to know if management changed at Deja Vu as well?

11. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you know there is a brand new club opening behind aria across the fwy right by the condos. High end and I'm sure expensive.
    http://sophiasvegas.com/about/

12. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The game plan for that place is not to be expensive. All drinks and bottle service is going to be cheaper than the Rhino and other joints.

13. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a nude thread and Sophia's is topless only :D They will need to compete on price to stay in business. So I expect some good deals, especially when they first open.

14. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't seen anything about that. Deju Vu is a small place, even at peak they only have 8-10 girls working.

15. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please get back to us on all the new clubs and existing clubs, would be interesting to see how they do and how good they are.

Lately I've been partial to SR. I like going in early for their discount drink prices and free admission (get in before 8 pm for free and drinks are discounted). My other fave, Cheetahs has really gone downhill lately and the girls aren't as good as before (used to get a lot of action for a decent price but not as much lately) so I'm looking for another club to frequent the next time I'm in vegas.

I don't know, I stopped visiting deja vu because they don't have many girls and the girls aren't the greatest. To bad, the club is decent but they just don't have the clientele and crowd that they used to and can't compete with the other clubs in the area (SR, Sapphire).

16. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Vegas trips are usually just my GF and myself, this time there is a large group going with us. It will limit our ability to do strip clubs but we'll definitely be getting away from the group at some point to hit 2-3 I hope.