1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NuB - Saying Hi and asking questions already

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by vistawiz, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vistawiz

vistawiz Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Planning visit to Vegas during Thanksgiving with 2 teenagers. I am hoping the swimming pools are open cause they love them.

I have not been to Vegas for almost 8 years now and I know the scene at the strip is totally different.

I would love to stay on the Strip and spend around $100 (with resort fees if possible) but get a nice room as it is the first time for the kids and I wanted to wow them.

2. lisaloveslv

lisaloveslv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! First off I would say you had better ask when you book your room if they have a pool open. Many don't that time of year.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board and hope you have a great trip!!

4. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. Many hotel pools will not be open in November. Call several of the joints you might choose to stay and ask. Go to the website for Total Rewards and Mlife and any of the hotels where you might want to stay. Sign up for players cards account and give 'em your email. You may get some offers for decent room rates. For a $100 a night you should be able to stay in a nice joint. Have great trip.

later, GVJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.