1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

not the real trip report

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by keno, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keno

keno obsessed with countdown timers

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Since it's just today I've fought off the flu I caught from Scott while at MMVI, I'm just now getting to putting all of my thoughts and media together from MMVI. But, I promised a small St. Patrick's Day at Nine Fine Irishmen movie for some friends in town, so I thought I'd share it here as well.

It's short, sweet and has me wishing I was back in Vegas already. :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M43cqPsqWz4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M43cqPsqWz4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. sfplayer

sfplayer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you, looked like a great time. I am only 60 days from NFI, my favorite place. Thanks again.

3. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Very nice Ken! Sorry we missed you that night. What can I say, my family is cheap. :evillaugh

4. keno

keno obsessed with countdown timers

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was $20 to get in, and then $8 pints, so it wasn't a cheap day. But it was tons of fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.