1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Not so new member from Indiana

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by harhar66, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harhar66

harhar66 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

Lurked these here hallways a year or so ago, but am trying to get myself back into the "Vegas mode". Making my 8th trip this November. It was supposed to be this past January, but the DH decided we needed it was not in our "cards". I usually tag along on his convention trips as we try to make it some fun/some business, and have been several times just for fun as well. But, tagging along, I am already "winning", as we usually just have to pay my way.

We've (I've) stayed at the Las Vegas Hilton (way back when, I was a teen but it still counts as I remember playing the video games upstairs at Circus Circus while my parents played quarters and me and my brother kept going downstairs to claim any of their winnings, very distinctly), Mirage (93), Treasure Island (x3), Venetian and Wynn. This time we are staying at Caesars Palace.

So, I've lurked for awhile, I just want to make myself legit.

Thanks for reading!

Cindy

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome fellow Hoosier! Where in IN? We are in Jeffersonville.... Good luck on your trip - have a great time!!

3. Blondie76

Blondie76 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Cindy. Welcome. Are you in Indianapolis by any chance? I have a dear friend who lives there. Her name is Cindy. Are you like 4'11" tall by any chance? LOL

4. harhar66

harhar66 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I live in a small town in Northeastern Indiana. We are just over the border from Michigan. In fact, we are closer to Detroit Metro airport than the Indy airport. I actually grew up in the burbs of Detroit. I am just a Hoosier by marriage. :)

And, no, blondie I am not 4' 11" -- LOL.

Cindy

5. gongoman

gongoman MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey fellow Hoosier--Welcome aboard:beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.